Unearthed above is a clipping from the March 1950 edition of the Inter-American Division Messenger. It celebrates the recent completion of what was then the mission (now conference) office on the corner of Collymore Rock and Brittons Cross Road, and the Advent Avenue Church in the Bank Hall area. Both buildings, pictured below, are currently in a state of transition. The old conference office ~ http://goo.gl/maps/k2ad8 has appeared somewhat abandoned for a number of years since the Maranatha Church moved out to the new church which they are building on Forde's Road in the Clapham area ~ http://goo.gl/maps/VIyXj, however, the old building was actually earmarked by the last conference administration for conversion into office and retail space for the Adventist Book Center and Adventist Community Services. The Advent Avenue Church is in the midst of a massive church building project adjacent to the now "old" church building ~ http://goo.gl/maps/B73CX.
|The old East Caribbean Conference of SDA office building|
|Advent Avenue SDA Church|